Terms and Conditions
- Clean car with dual controls, taxed, insured and serviced to manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Full Hour instruction and pick up from home or anywhere agreed by both parties.
- We do not insist on 2 hour lessons for the benefit of the instructor. 2 hours can be too long to concentrate. We will provide 1,1½ or 2 hours whichever is best for you.
- No additional charge for weekends or evenings.
- Guidance to pass theory test first time.
- Guidance to pass driving test first time including mock tests and a pass rate above average
- A Certificate available as proof of achievement on passing the Driving Test
- Passplus registered to extend driving skills beyond test standard
- Motorway instruction
- Refresher driving lessons individually structured.
- No other pupil in the car at any time.
- 24 hours' notice required to cancel a lesson by either the pupil or the instructor. Failure to give this notice will result in a valid claim for compensation of equivalent value.
A Trainee Instructor who has part completed the examinations can apply for a temporary licence to instruct. The licence has a maximum term of 6 months and is displayed on the training car on a pink triangle. It is designed to give the Trainee the practical experience to take the final stage of qualification before becoming an Approved Driving Instructor. You will always be advised if we offer you a new instructor.
We reserve the right to withdraw the training car for the driving test without notice should the test candidate be unprepared and a risk to public safety.
We cannot be held responsible for postponement of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for the driving test being postponed by the Driving Standards Agency.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss due to an unsuccessful test.
If All Goes Wrong
Our aim is to provide the highest quality service, but if we get it wrong please let us know. Any complaint would be treated fairly and in confidence.
We have started offering driving lessons in some local raffles.
Prizes must be used within 12 months. Prizes cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash.
Prizes are only available in the areas that we cover. Winners must be at least 17 years old and hold their own provisional licence.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.