Benn Hibbert is the sole processor of data for Hamilton School of Motoring and is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should he ask you to provide any information by which you can be identified when using this website, or in any other form of communication, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Benn Hibbert may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20th May 2018.
What Hamilton School of Motoring Collects
If you choose to work with us, we may collect the following information with your consent:
- Name and address
- Contact Information including email address and telephone number
- Other information relevant to our professional relationship, only when consented to by you
What Hamilton School of Motoring does with the information gathered
Hamilton School of Motoring requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Allocate a suitable instructor regards to location, car preference (manual, Automatic)
- Hamilton School of Motoring will use the information to perform and improve our services to you.
- Hamilton School of Motoring is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, by phone and in person.
- Hamilton School of Motoring has only one data processor (Benn Hibbert) who works to ensure the security of all systems used to store your data, periodically checking that these systems are as secure as is possible.
- Your information will never be given to a third party, with the exception of circumstances which are relevant to our professional relationship. In such situations this would not be done without your prior express consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Hamilton School of Motoring uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Hamilton School of Motoring provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill a form on the website, the information that you provide is only used for the purpose intended by you and you can expect us to treat your information with the strictest confidentiality.
- Hamilton School of Motoring will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us directly that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please send an email to Benn Hibbert at email@example.com
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to Hamilton School of Motoring as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you wish us to delete all/any records held on you, please send an email to Calmer Canines at firstname.lastname@example.org The details will be deleted within 30 days.