The hourly rate is £27.00. There are discounts for prepaid block bookings.
For new customers wanting a maximum of 2 hours driving instruction (and no more), there is a surcharge of £2.00 per hour to £29.00 per hour.
10-Hour prepaid block booking at £25.00 per hour = £250
The Driving School car is supplied for the Driving Test. The price of £70 includes use of car on test, pre-test practise and transport to and from test centre. This is subject to a 3-mile radius. Longer distances and extended tests are individually priced.
Corporate/Business Assessment and/or Training is priced at £28.00 per hour. Discounts for block bookings by arrangement.
Advanced Driving Training is also £28.00 per hour. Discounts for block bookings by arrangement.
Any change in prices for existing pupils will commence one calendar month from notification.
A fee may be added when paying cash or cheque to instructor bank or bank transfer to company.
The Passplus post test course is charged at £168.00 for the minimum 6 hours (£28.00 per hour). Completion of the driving tuition for each module is subject to reaching the required standard to the satisfaction of your driving instructor and may exceed 6 hours in total.
- Clean car with dual controls, taxed, insured and serviced to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Full Hour instruction and pick up from home or anywhere agreed by both parties.
- We will provide 1,1½ or 2 hours whichever is best for you.
- No additional charge for weekends or evenings.
- Guidance to pass theory test first time.
- Guidance to pass driving test first time including mock tests and a pass rate above average
- A Certificate available as proof of achievement on passing the Driving Test
- Passplus registered to extend driving skills beyond test standard
- Motorway instruction
- Refresher driving lessons individually structured.
- No other pupil in the car at any time.
- 24 hours' notice required to cancel a lesson by either the pupil or the instructor. Failure to give this notice will result in a valid claim for compensation of equivalent value.
- If an instructor decides to leave Hamilton and work for him/herself independently or with another school, you will be allowed to remain with your instructor for continuity. If you choose to remain with Hamilton then we will provide you with another instructor subject to availability.
- We are monitored and vetted by "checkaprofessional" and any person considering our services can see the most recent customer feedback at www.checkaprofessional.com
We Do Not Offer
- A vehicle for rent or hire for driving test only.
- A negotiated price. Our prices are fixed and stated as above.
We reserve the right to withdraw the training car for the driving test without notice should the test candidate be unprepared and a risk to public safety.
We reserve the right to cancel a lesson if we suspect the pupil is suffering from the effects of alcohol or drug abuse. Your instructor will have the right to charge for loss of lesson.
We cannot be held responsible for postponement of lessons due to illness or mechanical breakdown, nor for the driving test being postponed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency.
We cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss due to an unsuccessful test.
If All Goes Wrong
Our aim is to provide the highest quality service, but if we get it wrong please let us know. Any complaint would be treated fairly and in confidence.
Some driving schools renege on their responsibility by saying (in their Terms and Conditions) they are only an agency that introduces customers to instructors and are not liable if a problem arises. We do not. We accept our responsibility as a bona fide driving school and member of checkaprofessional.
All prepaid lessons must be used within 12 months and prepaid lessons cannot be refunded.